Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ooohhhoooo a while since i been updating.. let see wad has been going on....

well, last week boss threw a "bomb"... haha...
she needs me to come three times a week instead of the usual twice... well, she said if i foresell no work, i can just drop one day and remain twice a week... due to some unforesee circumstances... well, at least she is nice and the system is quite flexible, so like my style! yeah, ppl be flexible!

fetch jac and liting to GB last sat, since after accompanying jac to get medical report.. anyway liting u owe me one la... to think if we didnt call, think u will be super duper late lah...

last sunday had dinner with carol, tried those "chi-ca" ah, i think that's how u spelled it.. haha... not bad ah! and value for money! not bad.. out of 5 stairs, i give 3 la... cos the sweet and sour pork not up to standard la! :) then met her on tue(yesterday) to comb bedok resv, goodness! alright, i must admit she is fast la k, we were separated cos hshe ran bigger pace but dunno why my legs dun open leh when running.. ahha... nvm... halfway abt 3km, found her sitting down, reason being she wanna SHIT!!!! and we have to walk like 1.5km to reach the toilet!!!! :) haha... "no image liao" :)

last mon early morning received an sms from darling yu xin.. haha... she wanna come church with me... :) hey u nv know how happy i was, esp after u said all abt ur boring SAjc chapel... :) thank God u are able to catch the Da Vinci Code my church going to screen for the next 4 weeks! haha...



in BS today.....



Discipline without relationship leads to rebellion.. haha...all along i hold this belief in high regard! haha, i always say "nobody is borned for u to scold! " simply cos i dun like to be screamed at.. back in sec days, i dun usually scold my juniors... haha... hey i always play the good man k.. :) i will talk to them on another level... sharing and praying...

i like to hang ard with the teenagers, knowing the problems and pressure they face and help to relief them.. i love to listen to them, to share their sorrows and happiness.. i love to share my experiences with them.. haha.. does it makes me a counsellor or social worker??? :) somehow it just makes me feel happy to be able to help this teenagers... true i cant reach out to everyone, but i will reach out to whoever i can.. :)

daddy allow me to go for power boat license as my bdae's present! bryan say it will be abt $400... still considering... haha... maybe ask daddy give me e money so that i can go on hols after exams hor... haha... but well, it will be a bomb he gonna spent on me bdae le... lots of ppl asking wad do i wan... list coming soon k.. haha.... pls.... most importantly.... NO KEYS pls!!! thanks... even my mom say i obiang and she is not giving me.. haha.. for those who dun read this blog and didnt know, is okie... i will still take it.. for those who know... NO k... :)

my mathernal grandma who is a devoted buddhist, asked if i wanted a cross for my bdae!! so sweet... nv expected her to say that.. mom said grandma is getting more open.. hopefully can share the gospel with her.. in God's time.. :)

exams r round the corner soon so guess less blogging time le... after exams planning to go on hols... suggested Rendang.. but fren say Phuket... anywhere cheap k.. i m not rich btw... somewere with nice beaches will do! :) dun tell me ECP or PRP or sentosa thanks...


off to books... time check 2.22am! :)

No comments: