Sunday, April 20, 2014

Abby is home!

Is great to hear from morning that Abby be coming home. As the clock ticks, and each time the nurse wants to take her temp, my heart will pause. Of cos I also took her temp on my own before the nurse does. 

After this episode, it taught me so so so much. Needed to pen down the thoughts. I am very thankful to God for protecting the little one. Started from at the clinic when I felt I didn't received much help from the doc and receptionist, perhaps I can do a better job. I heard a voice telling me to sponge her, thus while they telling me to go to Kkh, I was sponging her and bringing her temp down. It was a very very scary experience when a person who was responding just suddenly stopped and started to throw fits. No joke it scared the shit out of me. 

Very thankful to God for how He used Abby to encourage me. Coming back to Abby each morning, I will make sure I pray with her as we walk. It assures me and I felt very encourage whenever she can resound back with an "amen!" It reminded me of the faith like a mustard seed. I dunno if she is even aware who God is, but it encouraged me so much. It just tells me that she is doing well and God is working in her and with her.

Very thankful that now she is fine and is able to come home. It is so saddening to come back to an empty home. walking past her room seems so emo, and it makes me miss her so much. She is such a big part of my life. Am just so happy and glad that I have the hubs and Dottie back tonight, and nothing else matters. All in all, health is still the most impt assets.  

Looking back, I felt I didn't play a good role. Should have taken her to doc earlier. Should have sponge her more. Should have given the right dosage. It takes such a painful lesson to know. Lord, please grant me the wisdom I need in caring for the little one.





No comments: