Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy birthday to me!

A great day started with my favorite breakfast at cedele!! Awwwww.. So yummy!! :) then followed by attending a good friend's bb 1st year and left quite shortly to celebrate my birthday!!! :)) 

Dunno if I was a bit under weather but today I felt better physically leh! Didn't feel good when we reached Vivo, but.... I finally tried Poulet!!!! Yummy dinner :))) really loves the chicken, so much so much so much better than KR please! Oops, not to offend KR fans haha! 

Then moved on to MBS! Well changed a fair bit, hasn't been here for a while and it changed, should come back to shop again! 

Well, the highlight of the day is my bdae present that hubba asked me to think/dream abt since last night!! Haha! No doubt I also like that PRADA (not prata) bag, maybe is abit too much I am getting a bag every year and he be bursting his budget for me again >.< haha! So decided to go with his suggestion of a watch! And must be tissot cos couple watch, and cannot be longines or Rolex cos he doesn't own one get so cannot skip him. I am loving the new watch! :) thanks hubba! Muacks! Yes a hole burnt in his pocket but at least within his budget :P bag can wait for the dunno how many bdaes later :) 

Awww and the little girl is also the highlight with her super messy way of eating her mash. But I must say it indeed kept her occupied, hubba is still the best when dealing with her! Haha! Is good each parent is good at different thing I see. Hubba for fun and mama for some serious learning! Haha... So what does horse say???? :P 




No comments: