Tuesday, May 16, 2006

phew! exam over exactly a week!cant quite say confidently that i will do well, but i just hope to pass through this semester, i really dun wanna go through the same thing again...

after MAB that day, went k-box with good boy(gonnie), yuxin, racheal, liyan and zhimin... was fun.. had a great laugh! but on my way to BS, had a sickening encounter... sometimes i m not trying to be racist, be4 entering the train, i saw an indian guy... well.. he was sqeezing behind me, and i can feel him trying to be funny! so sick! my second experience on train and by the indian guy, is so sick la! shan tok more since is OVER!

last sunday being Mothers' day, had a family(maternal) gathering... mom cooked a spread of dishes, on top of that aunties bought some to add too.. i bought a total of 8 carnations for the aunties and grandmothers and mom.... a time to show our appreciation.... :) well, the thing that made my day wasnt abt having all the cute cousins coming to my hse, i received an sms from SARAH, my "daughter".... she was really very very sweet.. saw e sms right after church service, and was very touched by the simple sms.. haha... indeed seen her grow alot and really glad what she is today! i still remembered last year she bought me a carnations when i saw her in school!!! haha... :)

these few days been thinking abt financial planning... i have enough to spend, not that i dun, have stop taking allowance since i started working... so got to really plan well and save for rainy days... planning to go for church camp if work allow me to apply leave, it will be $265... this year camp is 5days 4 nights... should be quite interesting... cousin who supposed to room with me might not be going... well...will still be rooming with alicia if going... hee... :)

alright, have to get started to plan for my 21st bdae this year, might be entitled a 3days 2 nights chalet, venue not confirm as is booked by my aunt through her company... but tentatively date are either 9th june or 10th june-fri or sat... so will split friends and relatives into two days, those woking will definitely be on sat i guess upon their request, haha... well.. will split and see...

next is what i want for bdae!!! haha.. everyone is waiting for my list la..kept asking me what i wann... :) okieokie... let see what i thot of... there aint much i really want as what i want is far too expensive!!! haha... kidding.....

1) ipod nano - 1/2GB white
2) a watch from nike! (spotted on mag) - think it cost $200++, might be a present from dad...
3) a bag pack! (haven spotted one yet but soon, if u wanna get me & saw 1 that suit me, let me know, i wont reject de lah! :) )
4) a new camping/sports bag
5) a new shoulder bag
6) a new wallet
7) a magnet board - wanna this magnet board for me to put up reminders etc in my room! :)
8) Christian CDs/books or vouchers also can...
9) vouchers -can be adidas, nike, world of sports, top shop, dorothy perkins, taka etc la...

haha... if above all not within ya budget is okie....

10) bring me out to eat! must be great k, homecook also can, but must be hao chi! :)

alright... planning to do some reading be going for BS tonight....

3 comments:

audrey said...

you are so demanding!
but i know what to buy for you, its PINEAPPLE!

Unknown said...

hey i dun like PINEAPPLE u know????? silly odie!!!!

me said...

wah sey!! SO DEMANDING! i'll just give you my notebook. hahahahah - mengru