Thursday, May 22, 2008


saw this pic on my comp, reminded me of the convenant that God made during Noah's time (Gen 9:12-17). it reminded me, too, of what law shared when rainbow appears, it could mean God needed that as a reminder, can you imagine how upset He could be with us?!?

anyway then saw this:

21 The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though [a] every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

22 "As long as the earth endures,
seedtime and harvest,
cold and heat,
summer and winter,
day and night,
will never cease."

as long as the earth endures... will never cease-will it somehow link to the work of men, civilization? i have heard disasters came due to human work, global warming... i wonder...am i thinking too far cos of recent disasters?

No comments: