Monday, July 01, 2013

Some thoughts

Have yet to pen my thoughts in a long while.. 

Work started. Well, it didnt happen the way I expected. Things move slow initially, then unwanted jokes/comments came, next to keep up to speed. The initial stage I almost didnt want to work. However, it is interesting to take on procurement. I learnt much and now gg on courses and making friends from other agency abt procurement. I think it is fun. :)

I missed Abby at work too! Awww having to call back whenever am free to check on her.. Missed taking care of her when she is with me.. :) 

Many a times I took for granted many things. Knowing abt what M&D is gg through, I dunno if I can make it through. They both displayed faith and love and support for each other is admirable. I am touched by it. D looks like a normal mom waiting for her boy's arrival. But deep in her, there must be alot of mixed feelings. I took for granted with my time with Abby. So fast, 16 weeks past. 

No comments: