Thursday, January 17, 2008

"Hallew"....

here to update on our department outing yesterday - Mount Faber Safra Club...
the first thing that caught my eye upon reaching was the swimming pool...! not the normal size, but is definitely nicer than tampines safra... (: a beautiful club..

the first game.. alright i am bad at the first game, i need warming up! (:


anyway...
Back: Sing Yee, Sheena (BOSS!), Kelly, Shuting (my sup), ME
Front: Aina

extreme right-Celece
she is a funny woman... nv fails to make me laugh at her!

this is what it meant by 170cm - 161cm... ^_^
not accurate, think she nv stand straight la..



finally it was over... (:
my target was >100, i achieved it in my 2nd and 3rd game! (:
after bowling, head back to project...
i seriously dislike the forecasts and all... capital budget, sales forecast, P&L, balance sheet, production forecast... oh no... *praying each time be4 i begin* (:
enough of complaining..
thank God for fri off!
& thank bryan for sending the notes up to my house.. truly appreciated that! (:

No comments: