Saturday, January 12, 2008

just thot of letting out my thoughts before i lost them again.. (:

today at e-grp was super lost... nv once i felt this way...
truely experience what is the meaning of mental blocked...

thank God for answering my prayer... for helping me to start focusing again..
if not, guess i wont even have any take away tonight...
i felt the atmosphere was kinda... then again my feelings can be wrong,.. ahha!

as we shared, God put this qns within me. What is the basis of my principles?
my answer will be the truth from the bible. and the application is to pray in faith.
it reminded me once again what i shared with bee lan and the grp of ladies...
we recapped last week's sermon and what are our views of God - occassional, supplemental, circumstancial or fundamental.

to me, God is fundamental (at least more prone to this than the others). although He may not be on my mind 24 hrs a day, but God is my foundation. He is where i draw my strength from. most of the time, i can be communicating with God, maybe not in prayer but simply conversing... He is so real to me..

took a walk home and said a long prayer on my way back home.. and i felt hungry! ^_^

No comments: