Monday, January 21, 2008

PhewW! today is the date for submission! like finally....
sometimes i wonder why do i even take up accountancy when i dont like to do budgeting and forecast...

as usual i am bored @ work.. but rather tired today
past few night been sleeping for less than 4 hrs, yet infront of the comp for more than 10hrs?
okie, maybe not exactly since i've got stuff on everyday. guess the worst was fri night, slept for only 1.5 hrs! haha.. my best record was 45mins,
but that left me fainting at home the next day ^_^
so: nv discount rest!

well, gonnie entertained me for a while.. such a zhu tou la.. "happy belated 26th bdae!" that's sound old... haha! alright hope he find a job soon, 26 already!! then can get married le.. remember to invite me! *take ur time la* (:

this weeks of rushing proj, not only feeling tired, but i also experience the grace of God and His faithfulness! i know He is where i draw my strength from. it is so wonderful to see God @ work when we are stucked. and of cos, thankews to the ones who prayed for me! (: much appreciated *from bottom of my heart*

No comments: