Thursday, November 20, 2008

grandma is sick again...

the fear that i have this afternoon stayed vividly as i recalled...
ain't sure why, this is the 2nd time ahma fell ill without mom & dad..
the 1st i had to send her in to hospital in an ambulance... think my parent were at a wedding dinner.. now they were away... really felt helpless and fearful.. called up the aunts and uncles..

it is frustrating initially to hear reasons such as i have got work or i am going for an interview.. maybe i have exaggerated but i think if it is me, the first thing is to drop everything. was hoping sis is able to take urgent leave since is easier for her to apply, but after the call from uncle, i called boss up and went off.

thank God that there were adults with me (not that i am not 1), but i guess when it comes to decision, i really do feel small... and the relief i felt when i see my uncle, i truely understood why guys are the head at home... fwah, for once my uncle impressed me...

yeah kinda feel bad dinner was cancelled indirectly because of this.
(but yeah felt better after hearing what you said, is nice to have support when you needed one, and thanks for offering to me help too)
after the whole incident made me lose the appetite and mood..
but am thankful to God for the things He had done... (:

No comments: