Thursday, November 13, 2008

had a swollen eye again!
woke up in the morning... and had a heavy eye lid..

doc adviced me from wearing contact lens for 2 weeks.. (oh man, 2 weekksss!)
and adviced me against wearing them often... (okie, i was wearing it everyday!)
she gave me eye drop... (it caused a bitterness in the throat thereafter, yucks!)
she gave me ointment... (dunno how to apply underlid...)
but no mc... (boo!)

but she's a nice doc, rather chatty and fun-loving...
guess shall wait till the end of day to remove my lens...

chinee set up a new blog http://www.pinkgingerbynee.blogspot.com/
so if u are interested in having somee bake cookies or cakes, do take a look k.. (:
(haa, jieying wants a cheesecake bake from me! eh... u gonna wait, but if it is nice, dun beg me for more!!! (: )

15 more days and butt will be back! (:

No comments: