Friday, November 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!

received an sms from Judith to ask if i will drop by annual camp tonight..
she gonna leave for NZ tml...
so nice for her to text me.. for a long while she hasnt called me drums partner... (:

kinda rush, wanted to be home to see how ahma is also...
but decided i should meet her for a while...
....all the way in camp @ changi village.... *faint* hahaha..

ahma is kinda okie for now... thanks all for praying.. am really thankful for that..
last night, jumped out of my bed at 3.48am, after hearing a big 'thug' sound...
thankfully it wasnt ahma, but a container dropped.. guess didnt sleep well throughout, for even a thug like this i can jump out of the bed immediately... hai.. really feeling the stress... *sob sob*

wishing mom and dad are back soon!!
mom called and said she wanna extend for another 2 more days!! (she's joking)
i nearly cried!!! haaa... missed them sooo much! finally out of the mountains they are and will call me tonight! (: *big GRIN*

@ work today kinda slack...
Ivy suggested dedicating songs by searching for MVs online.. and she skipped my song!
*hurmp*
SY just laughed at me.... *diao*

No comments: