Saturday, February 02, 2008

been hearing people around me are falling sick! oh.. take lotsa care ppl!
the flu bug is here... and i think i am one of the culprits that is passing it ard! oops.. sorry peeps..
but will be praying for u guys to recover soon (:

went to jac's chalet yesterday night and had a great time simply playing cards with elisa and eileen. hardly knew eileen well, but it was really fun to have her ard i realised. though only the 3 of us, leaving the other 2 in lala-land, we played till 5am in the morning. (: (jac simply cannot understand why we can be playing for that long though, neither can i)

okie, moving on to my spiritual life, God taught me alot from the study of Jude and during my QT. my next step will be to increase my QT time to an hr... also hope to be able to have at least an ETWG once a mth. looking at the many things i have on my 'plate', seriously i do not have an idea where can i find time for it. but, i know if i sincerely want to, God will provide. (:
i am so encouraged by looking at how my e-grp spend their time reading God's word, moving from one book to another, it speaks of consistency.

i believed my prayers were answered - a simple sms tells it all. throughout last week service, a constant prayer i uttered was for Him to speak to her, and i believed He did! (: it warmth my heart to see lost sheep been found.

and............ my dear ms lee sze sze is coming back tml!!!! (: missed her much... pray that she will be able to get back in time despite the heavy snow that caused traffic obstruction.

No comments: