Friday, February 22, 2008

dont cry! (not sure how i can tell you... so decided to blog since you are the next freq visitor.)

i still remembered when you told me a few years ago that you were accepted and going to embark a new journey, i also had my whiny period... haha! thinking back, it is part and parcel of life... (:

let this be the time for you to encounter Jesus more! indeed, you grew alot too i realised when you were there... perhaps the environment pushes you to trust in Him more. So, grab Him again this time round! like i said, we will be on da phone again on like 24/02/2008?!? (: -let me dig out the piece of ODB that you read for ur QT tat yr-

will keep you in prayers... oh i was smiling reading your blog..

it makes me feel happy when friends around me are happy...

come back for more movies, thai express, ur prata-s, suppers, lunches, dinners.. (:

1 comment: