Friday, February 15, 2008

i am SLEEEPY! (:

guess due to the lunch.... had a not-so-bad and a far lunch with elisa and law.
but meeting ppl is worth the walk.. maybe next time suntec! (:

PRAYER FOR A FRIEND - CASTING CROWNS
Lord I lift my friend to You.
I've done all that I know to do.
I lift my friend, to You.
In complicated circumstances with clouded view.
Lord I lift my friend up to You.

I fear that I won’t have the words that he needs to hear.
I pray for Your wisdom , oh God.
And a heart that's sincere.
And Lord I lift my friend up to You.

Lord I lift my friend to You.
Though he's my best friend in the world,
I know he means much more to You.
I want so much to help him,
but this is something he has to do.
Lord I lift my friend up to You.

There's a way that seems so right to him.
But You know where that leads.
He's becoming a puppet of the world.
Too blind to see the strain.
And Lord I lift my friend up to You.

Lord I lift my friend to You.
I've done all that I know to do.
I lift my friend, to You.

the words in this song has been ministering to me.
been thinking about it ever since i heard it, i wonder how often do i actually pray for my friends.
alot of friends came to mind when i was thinking of the lyrics, nice song indeed.

since on the topic of frens, i made a new sec 1 friend last mth. only spoke to her on msn but i have nv met her. well going to tml since heading back to SHS. interesting. when i knew her, she asked me alot about myself, whether i like praise and worship, whether i love talking to God (prayer), and church and all. i am amazed by the faith she has especially at such a young age! i truly thank God for her. because when she asked, it was like a checklist for myself. (: and she love prayers as much as singing praises, simply because she love to talk to GOd. such a wonderful girl. (: is this considered simple as well? i guess so.. (: i thank God for how our paths crossed.

okie and elisa is leaving next sat! that's sad... for her... haha...
well, thank God for the technology so we can still hear each other. oh i love the bookmark btw, and i told her i bought a card for her. yeah, shall only give her on that day! dont be too touch and cry, cos i am not bringing bucket with me. (:

oh! i am getting my lappy today! (: that's fast.. and i gonna have a high creditor!
(at work, we have 60days credit terms with my creditors btw) alright just kidding...

2 comments:

.elisa. said...

ehs.
can you have a tag board on your blog nots...

sorry bout the tai tai thing la..
and dun you PURPOSELY make me cry hoR! i wont call you ah i tell you...

o.O
dots...

Unknown said...

hmmm, the last i tried to do it, which is a total failure and even now i dunch have the time to do it la.. wanna do for me?? i can pass u my id/pass.. (: