Sunday, February 10, 2008

okie...

5 days of rest... back to work tml. time passed so fast when u are enjoying yourself.

started with supper on tue night with ting and law... then managed to catch the gang for our BS on wed.. truely i enjoyed the sharing each time with u girls..

first day of CNY, nothing much. as usual went over to grandma's place, and came back home. this yr CNY kinda special yet not, special that i shared Christ with a young cousin of mine and shared with kor abt baptism, e rest is the same. spent the night with oi and elisa @ mac.

2nd day of CNY was spent with proj! my forecast and budgeting again... that was be4 my movie though...

KungFu Dunk down with the usual ppl... CJ7 is the next, anyway ph brought down my expectations already, i am that easily influenced i admit. and some more in the list....

3rd day, my hse was opened and only the churchies peeps came... after which was to alicia's hse till night.. spent time playing citadels, bangs, and well for some rubik cube.. haha

And dad upset me - for nagging at the same issue. well... haha... the funny part was...guess he felt guilty abt it thus he became so nice and decided to bring me to get a laptop. and yes, i rejected in the end! haha...
nah, not being mean... told him i will look ard first and not impulsive in my decision (hmmm, sounds familiar huh) wanna get something durable and within budget (:

sunday as usual, had lunch with the churchies after serv, and finally saw sze today! that was the highlight of the day i guess.. only remember her top that made me feel so warm for her! and she is still the same old her... missed her much..

that's abt all for CNY hols i guess.. realised spent alot of time with the peeps in my e-grp recently.. ali,ter, and law.. cos they were the few faces popping up as i was blogging, simple as that..

today, i found myself a mom! haha... guess she is more like a nanny or PA to me... seriously, thanks for breaking the stuffs-to-do down for me, it really gave me a clearer picture and i do hope that God will guide me as i guide the team. thanks too, for the inspiring sharing on leadership, i hope i can truely apply them, just like the sermon today for me - Be Strong and Courages. looks like many things to accomplish soon, i pray for a good team to work with.. (: especially since is a new role for me...

this week being reading on the book by Max Lucado (kinda a long ago bk) - 'He chose the nails'
it really speaks to my heart, especially since i am doing on Cross Road with the church. shall share more after i finish it... all i have to say for now is that, THANKS FOR THE CROSS.

No comments: