Thursday, September 18, 2008

ooohh.. finally the photos are also done compiling... left for me to upload..
think wont upload much here, is too slow, dun wanna waste too much time waiting..
shall load on facebook then..

inspired to blog this by jieying:
so many came and asked if i have missed them... YES! i did miss many of u kay.. (unless u want me to personally tell u i did?) haha.. missed my bed, my mom, dad, silly siblings, grandma, my usual kakis, my usual hangout place (: (which i went last night!).... okie the list goes on...

am back to my normal lifestyle of late nights (oops) haha, slept so early in jap, as early as 930pm(sg time). it is indeed refreshing but guess much due to the travelling, get wore out easily too..
wanted to cont from numbers 15 last night, and found myself dozing off in front of my com! (oops, sorry abt it!) haha... today is pretty alright, no sign of dozing off @ work yet... (:

last night, also, had a sudden urge to shop.. went round from suntec city all the way to city hall (kinda boring, but well, was away 6 days), saw a dress that i really loved, $200. wah! *niceee*

anyway, adjusting back to work! hahaha... things getting a little boring.. well.. shall see how it goes from here.. shall load the photos separately (:

No comments: