Thursday, September 11, 2008

thanks for the concerns that many have shown... thank God for each one of you. (:
haha indeed is rare i am like this, in fact, it is the first time that i am so affected i guess...
but God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

QT a few days ago as i shared was on putting my life with Christ being the focus so that my life will be in focus. indeed, this guards most of the things that i am doing. i am human afterall that will fail man and God. it is by the grace of God that i am wash clean once again. this really taught me to go back to basic, on my walk with the Lord. i thank God for allowing me to experience His grace and to know that He is journeying with me. another QT was on roots or shoots, i wanna be one deeply rooted in the word, to be the roots (:

the conviction that God place in my heart is greater than mere men. read 2 cor 1 just now, i think the passage is rather apt for my thoughts... i find more comfort in the fact that God will shower us with His comfort in time of troubles.

this morning as i was on the way to work, was listening to songs and trying to hear and meditate on the lyrics.. i really like this song and indeed God is God, sometimes we can only see a part of the picture that He is painting, we are mere man...

wo men shi ren, bu shi shen (:

anyway... the song of the day..

GOD IS GOD

And the pain falls like a curtain
On the things I once called certain
And I have to say the words I fear the most
I just don’t know

And the questions without answers
Come and paralyze the dancer
So I stand here on the stage afraid to move
Afraid to fall, oh, but fall I must
On this truth that my life has been formed from the dust

God is God and I am not
I can only see a part of the picture He’s painting
God is God and I am man
So I’ll never understand it all
For only God is God

And the sky begins to thunder
And I’m filled with awe and wonder
‘Til the only burning question that remains
Is who am I

Can I form a single mountain
Take the stars in hand and count them
Can I even take a breath without God giving it to me
He is first and last before all that has been
Beyond all that will pass

Oh, how great are the riches of His wisdom and knowledge
How unsearchable for to Him and through
Him and from Him are all things

So let us worship before the throne
Of the One who is worthy of worship alone

No comments: