Monday, September 29, 2008

Wall E....

though i watched this show sometime ago, but i really think is nice and cute...

this morning on my way to work.. didnt feel much better, but i spotted something from afar!
hahhaaaa.. i thought i saw wall e! (oh man, my colleagues laughed at me when i told them)

i saw an amplified version of it, something similar, a square body and it has 2 big eyes (okie, i guess are like those spot lights thingy)

haha, what a funny morning... (thought i was dreaming....)


Jesus You are You are
Everything I'm not
And everything that I want to be

Jesus You are You are
The maker of my heart
Finish what You started in me

This is the hope I have
It's something I cannot see
You willingly gave Your life
Willing to die for me
Now I believe
I believe I believe

No comments: