Friday, December 12, 2008

came early today for work...
well ended up was trying to run through my songs for worship! (:
and i found this song, kinda like the lyrics (unsure of the song)


Unashamed Love
Written by Lamont Hiebert

You're calling me to lay aside
The worries of my day
To quiet down my busy mind
And find a hiding place
Worthy, you are worthy

I open up my heart
And let my spirit worship yours
I open up my mouth
And let a song of praise come forth
Worthy, you are worthy

Of a childlike faith, and of my honest praise
Of my unashamed love
Of a holy life, and of my sacrifice
Of my unashamed love
____________________________________________

came early to work today, but did a little reading and do up the worship..
haven touch 2 Tim yet...
now a little early for work to come in but at least so far for this month, work has been up to date.. (: not having things undone.. phew... also not exactly ahead.. but definitely better than previous months..

coming to year end soon... seems like i have just done my 2007 resolution yesterday.
so long, have work and known this grp of colleagues for 2 yrs! (: so fast..
remembered how each of them look like when I just came in as a temp staff and how out of place i felt being the youngest (am still is in the dept!)
felt blessed with these ppl ard, a fun & safe environment i will say.. (:

does it mean is time to do the resolution for this yr soon?
hmmm what happened this yr?

was sharing a load of mine with mslyejieying..
thanks for that, made me feel much peaceful and i do have faith.. in the Lord that is.. (:

No comments: