Sunday, December 07, 2008

oh dear.... splurge on a few items today and i am broke! :(
usually this happened for a reason....

but had a niceee dinner... though a little ex, but is niceee - MARCHE!
been a while since i last ate that.. haha me and elisa just have cravings for that!
ohhh... is really niceeeee dinner....... and had a good time out with her
(am sure u will agree hor!) *YES!(elisa)*
walked round vivo... big, round, crowded, tired!
wanted to own that shoes! but well....
walked till we were tired... and i have yet to find my Christmas exchange present!
so hard!! *cant think* haii...

got back my itouch today!!! (:
really love it, with the many applications.. and i can go wifi.... haa... *grin*
am really dumb with this kinda stuff...
really law thanks for that... (:
and thanks a million for the broadband too... (:
(felt bad to take up ur time esp at night..) but soo cool....
so happy with my itouch...

now regret that i splurged.... *whine!!!*
*should control me the next time.... not support me i guess? (:

No comments: