Sunday, December 28, 2008

these 5 days of long break seems to pass so fast!
things also changed very fast... the sudden concern and attention that i received...
the many ppl that i got to talk to... the time that we spent together....
haa... but am happy...

guess not really that stress afterall, since u are already cushioning them... (: thanks so much..
am glad ppl ard me are happy as well...
thanks for sharing so much with me at east coast park.. enjoyed the talk and the breeze..
and enjoyed having u ard too.. (:
i really do feel pampered...

haha.. as i recalled 25th, u seems to owe me something huh... (:
but it was funny to see u like this...
though am blur (to u), but will always remember and treasure the moments together..
-hugs-
and praying that God will be the center of this... (:

God had been great to my family..
heard my uncle who was one seeking medium all along, came to acknowledge Jesus as the Lord and Savior! AMEN! was so happy to hear that..
and God had been great to me at Kaleo camp too... experienced His love once again... now each time during worship, am glad that i can truely feel myself coming before Him with a heart of worship and offering myself to Him.. (:

No comments: