Thursday, December 04, 2008

i am furious! i do not know why there is this cannot-be-explained anger...
though i am not the involved party, but i seriously felt it.
maybe also cos it happened to me be4, thus it explain the anger.
maybe i have a higher expectation because u are older, mature (i thot), godly (i hope)
well... no doubt is not an issue to me, but i dunno why i am feeling it, maybe feeling for my dear fren...

thanks to sharon for the free movie tix to Bolt by GE..
a funny show... and Bolt the dog is soooo cute! reminded me of Snowy.. (: so white..

checked my results today... by God's grace.. i cleared... (:
am really thankful for it...
FINALLY, am off with my studies.. though the excitement wasn't as high as when i left e exam hall.. but am glad i cleared the one i thought i will flunk - Investment Planning... i simply dont have investment sense bah i guess...(:

No comments: