Thursday, October 11, 2012

bb girl..


After the check up ytd, we confirmed the new born coming next year end feb is a bb girl.
I am so thankful to know that she is growing well and everything is safe thus far. Of cos, I will still worry about how she will be when she is out since all this is not possible to see through the scans.
It also suddenly dawn on me that I am going to be a mommy soon... 

I feel scare and with a tinge of sadness. I feel I have not dated enough... or maybe I don’t feel love thus I am feeling this way... not sure... 

Am so tired, felt like everyone is draining me, I started venting at work. Is a bad sign. I don’t wish to talk about it. If possible, I just want to be left alone and sleep through everything. Will everything be ok after a sleep? My childhood fantasy again...

God, only You know how I feel. I commit each feeling to You.
I feel like crying... feel like having my mint ice cream... 


No comments: