Monday, October 29, 2012

(:

Alot of things on my mind again... what’s new...


L asked me should she return the necklace since she is returning the ring to him. Well to me, if I am her, I wont be wearing it esp since is a past relationship, so why not return and perhaps he can decide what to do with it? Moreover, I am a sentimental person, guess I wont want to have it reminding me of the past. However, I was thrown with another option, why not keep it lest he be digging to see what other stuff to return and sour the whole ‘friendship’ – if it still exists.

This short conversation kept me thinking, I kept it away too... because I am unsure abt the things that was told to me then – the desires and promises. I think it bottoms down to insecurity, yea and me not being trusting enough.

Recent devotions and sermons have been speaking to me, I admit I judge and who am I to judge? I judge things around me based on my own standards; I should apply these standards to myself too. It begins to reveal who I really am, like what pastor said is either I change my name or I change my behaviours. When I was preparing for the kaleo session, I wondered why these ppl will willing to die for their faith, I think I beginning to see some light again. The things of the earth is temporary, the time we have here is a passing phase. How we live it, how we ‘document’ it

Well, many ppl are talking to me abt their holiday plans! So shiok aint it!! :P dunno if I am able to go... been wanting a place to relax and I want to sun-tan! Haa boo said I am adventurous, maybe cos I am captivated by the beauty of creation – the rising sun shining in the morning. At least, I am thankful to be able to catch a glimpse of the morning sun on Friday @ Sentosa before the afternoon sunshine is out. Though is warm and hot, I do enjoy the time, not sure if u do...

I think I beginning to like Abigail Ling... haa... should I relive our blog? I stopped since caught with work and wedding prep then... hmmm but I don’t want only I am excited to journey it down...

Okie... she is kicking again!

No comments: