Friday, October 19, 2012

Ready-ness

For once I am feeling so afraid. Will I be able to carry my role? Will I be able to do a well done job? I do not know.. the thought of it makes me scare.. I didn't feel like this when we plan to have one, now that it is coming, it is an addition to the family. Ahhh.. I scare I cannot handle well.... As for the other thing that is on my mind, I commit to the Lord. The things that are floating on my mind I give it all away. For what can I give you what God has given me? Grace and mercy and love is not what I deserve from God but He gave. Indeed, I will strive to and continue to show that.. Father, please show me and reveal Yourself to me. My soul is thirsty for You.. On a side note, I really hope to go on a holiday. Missed the US trip.. hmm..

No comments: