Wednesday, October 31, 2012

:(

Today met L.. was told the reason why she and Daniel didn't work out well.. she fell in love with a married man (mm). I was shocked as i didnt see it coming to friends ard me and had a big reaction.. I was upset too.. L mentioned nth happened to them as she sensed sth weird abt mm and backed off then. She asked why mm will behave like this. I shared with her my perspective and glad she didn't carry it further. Now she is afraid of mm because of the stupid things he will do to her, even pouring water on her table. Period. I can sense she still loves Dan but I also know he needs time. I always felt Dan is a good man, one of the few guys I met I classified as good. L felt mm was showing concern and able to share her issues at work wheras dan cant. I just felt it could be the stagnant-feel they facr in their 7yrs journey. However, Am glad L shared with me the truth, and I am able to share with her some beliefs I hold from the bible. Hai.. now I dunno how to Dan will react when I return the stuff to him... how fragile a relationship can be...

No comments: