Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Abby's 3rd jab

Abby's 3rd jab which was done by parents by bringing her to clinics. We brought Abby once and due to her mama's blurness (as usual), her jab cannot be taken since is not due. Ytd, I brought her to clinic again! Haha, technically is her 4th jab since she was jabbed for jaundice.

Abby was zzz and she cried a little when I carry her in.. When the jab was done, she cried maybe cos I pressed her knee too hard. My heart was in pain to see her crying. It is just a minor jab and I can feel it. Gosh...... But she is a good girl! :)

I saw a family who (i think) is a poor family and it dawn on me how fortunate I am. I came from well to do family, had family who dote on me and dad worked hard so he can bring us for trips. I can still remember.. Now, my family is also doing quite well, in fact I think we are on the higher than average of middle income.. God really blesses us. As for children nowadays, they are bless since most parents are working adults and most importantly, most of them have parents, grandparents, to dote on them. Same for Abby. :) I hope even though she is doted on, she will spare a thought for ppl who are less fortunate.

That makes me think of the values she holds and how i can enable her to see with her eyes.

Went to meet up the JC girls! Haha hui announced her PL status.. So happy for her! So funny when she shared how thrilled and excited her hub was.. So exciting!!! :) indeed hubs may not be able to feel as much since the changes are in the wives. but i think the little thrill and excitement from the hubs can make the wives feel happy and glad, and relief from the changes in her such was putting on weight etc. happy mom, happy child! :) Abby behaved so well! But I guess she was bored, I should bring some toys with me soon..





No comments: