Saturday, April 06, 2013

Abby's shopping at vivo

Today is Abby 2nd trip to vivo! And also her 2nd time sleeping through the trip.. Haa! She is such an interesting baby. Indeed, can't stop her when she wants milk, and can't stop her from her sleep. She just do what she likes - like the father.

Ytd was the 1st time she pee on me when I showered her! I finally realized why when she pee on mama but she can continue wearing the shorts for a while. When she pee on me, first thing was to wash her up quickly as I do not have much time to prep her. Haa, then I washed myself and get changed. Like what all mommies will say, only your child will get away peeing/pooing on you. Haha I am imagining what if Abby pee on daddy's iproducts??? :P or mommy's LV bag... -.-

Is so fun to grow with her. Every now and then I will bring her out with me. Wherever the milk bottle goes, she will follow.. :) Saturday will be a day whereby daddy can bring us further for shopping trip.. More to come Abby! Zoo, bird park, botanic garden, Sentosa, beaches, playgrounds, wildwildwet etc... Will be nice if there's a family that can spend time like this with us like how I grew up. :)





No comments: