Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dedicated to my FIL

A post dedicated to my FIL. Abby's 爷爷.. :)

He is such a loving 爷爷.. He made me understand when our Heavenly Father is watching over me. He will watch over Abby, be it she is sleeping in his arms or on the bed.. When Abby is up, he will spend most of his time with her. To the extend, I will feel sad when I leave him alone at HM and bring Abby out. I can see he really doted on Abby. He is one who expresses his love in a different language which not many will understand too. If I didn't see, I may not know.

I am amazed at his patience when I was doing laundry or ironing clothes, he will sit by the bed and watch over Abby. His eyes nv moved away from Abby I guess. Is cute n yet is loving. When he is back from work, first thing he always check with me is what Abby is doing. This made us talk more too.

I am thankful to have come across such a nice FIL.. I know he doted on me too. Since the day I came here, there were moments he will chat n asked me abt different stuff. I appreciate when he is around to help me with Abby n I am able to take a break. Ytd, I gathered he is tired too, so when Abby fussed I carried her lying on me and we both fell asleep tog..

No comments: