Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Abby is 5 weeks old!

It has come to 5 weeks since Abby is here.. :) still a sweet and funny girl for us to play with. Am amused at how everyone will want to watch her cry.. >.<

31/3 Sunday was her first appearance in church! She was KO by us since we fed her formula milk. She didn't fuss at the loud music, neither did she made any noise at the wrong time.. ;) really a good baby! I hope you stay this way, Abby! The daddy did great too! When she cried, he single handed-ly carried her out n attended to her.. Cool! So blessed too.. :)

Though I hope I have more supply, ppl are saying I have sufficient for Abby. Perhaps I didn't have faith to believe she is having enough.. We bought enfalac for her, irony is I feel less stress facing that tin, and yet more determined to give her BM.. Spent $60 to motivate myself -.- haa! But it felt so much pain when Abby latch wrongly.. Sore and blistering nipples.. Eeeeks! Ouch!







No comments: