Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Abby's injection

Went for Abby's 1st dose of 5in1 and nuerococa (sth like this)..
She is such a cute girl, smiling all the way, crying only when the jab is in. I enjoyed watching her every expression, even when her face changed for the jab, it is priceless. Gear up next: 5th jul for the little one. :) way to go Abby!!

Up next for mama is back to work :( it is coming to an end so soon... I gonna miss her.. Taking care of her was still alright, esp since mama helps me too. :) can't take much pictures of her in the day soon.. Abby, don't grow up too fast yea, many things in the world u wish u dont have to face when u face them, so enjoy your childhood! :) I love u 小宝贝!

I always thought I can give my children a complete family where they grow well, be well manner and has good family value. I am not sure if I be setting a good example for her, but I know one thing I promise to teach her to always look to God. I don't think is hard for families to set good family value, just need to be one first.. I think I have a good family value, at least I grow up in one where my parents love us alot and we are considered filial. I think he failed big time walking away without greeting my mom or helping his mom with the heavy stuff. I don't think a 24yr old throwing tantrums in front of mom's friends is anywhere good. Ok, I heard he has his dad's traits. 


Going for jab
2 jabs :(
Smiling seeing doc after jab
Fever at night :( poor girl
Daddy sayang-ing her at night
Today in the morning.. 
Mama decided to take out 2 rubber duckies for her at bath.. :)
A much better Abby today! :)

No comments: