Monday, May 20, 2013

Abby is unwell....

Today took little Abby to see a doc. :( she was having a cough.
This little girl didn't let her discomfort get in her way, she was smiling and wanting some baobao which I willingly gave! :) I m so gonna miss her when I go to work... She was given a cough syrup or her phlegm n a nose drop.

Was clearing the email n saw one from WL. I was also reminded about the story of a woman whom ppl were throwing stones at (can't rem is from where), and Jesus said to let those without sin to throw at her, which nobody did. Urghh... For the last time Lord pls...

A shameless slut, a fugly whore, a bitch with a F***-up face n a messy life! It deserves all karma. Yes is a IT! Damn it. Better off be dead.

Ok, Lord I know I m being too evil. I wish I can curse, I wish there is a technology where I can turn the butt to the front! Sometimes I wonder why should I keep silent? But God,You reminded me from the bible, hai... I won't dare to go against Your word. Okie noted!

Awwww, I wish to kiss the floor of Europe!!!! Haaa!!!! But I also know gg means cost many many much much money!!! Haa.... Teo gonna have debts to clear I guess! :P

No comments: