Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Happiness is natural but Joy is supernatural. Happiness depends on happenings but Joy depends on Jesus!

I like the above quote! Someone asked how has 2013 been? Well, looking back to the past 4months, I have changed from a married woman to a mother. It doesn't come that easy of cos, from gg through all symptoms of preg for 9months, is really Sth I wish that the men will go through. Otherwise, they won't understand the discomfort, pain, changes etc the women are gg through. Haa..

2013 I won't say is great but good so far. Abby's coming is a blessing and she has added vibrancy to the family. Everyone looks forward to seeing her. I see God's hand at work for many things. My prayer will continue to be the same.

Gonna embark a new portfolio when I go back to work! Gg to take over Dennis's portfolio - procurement. Gonna be abit scary.. But it will be a good learning experience..

Father, You know my struggles, please reveal Your plan and may it lessen the fear and pain. Let me feel the love once again.

Hmm.... Felt I didn't sleep well the past few nights. So tired n drained. But little Abby nv fails to make me laugh. Haa I love her so much that I kept kissing her! Soon she gonna have many pimples! Hahahaha!! How not to kiss??



No comments: