Thursday, May 02, 2013

Finally...

Time alone... :)

When Abby is sleeping, I can accomplish a lot of stuff, realized actually SAHM is not something I cannot do too. I like it when I have the time to make the house clean, or rather for the matter of fact more of doing the chores such as laundry and mopping/sweeping.

Some of the stuff I did while Abby was in her lala-land... Washing her clothes, washing our clothes, ironing our clothes, pumping milk!!!, showering!!!!! (Of cos after I showered her)... One thing I was glad, some of the items were dried and managed to keep em. I will tend to forget abt laundry that is being sun, since I seldom do them, but I am getting better. :) the handkerchief and diaper cloth are easiest items to dry. Ta-da, Kept!!!

Thinking of handkerchief sometimes just make me angst. It is a personal item, I was upset instead of getting it himself or asking the wife, he asked a colleague for help to make purchase. Seriously, sometimes I dunno if he knows where's the line. Yes, small things like this can make me angst because it tells a lot for a woman, not just me, ask other women ard. This time I nearly flared at him, sometimes I just turn away, slowly I will be numbed. Dunno in future, will we be like many parents nowadays where after their kids grow up, they each do their own stuff, staying tog but yet hm becomes just a place for resting. Hai.. I know he works hard, we will need to work harder for a family. Esp so for me since I attended the seminar. I thought it was interesting when one shared the wife is not married to fetch things (newspaper, shoes etc), ppl will call a dog to fetch. But some stuff I think doing it is just a way to show care and concern, even a glass of water each day or covering up with a blanket. Hmmm well then again, I may think like this doesn't mean he will think the same way right... Now I know why building a family is a lifetime learning process. In fact, character molding is also a lifetime process isn't it? :)

We went to visit the new hse with the little girl, she was up but she was more keen on the sky I guess. Hey Abby, the sky is the same everywhere, still the same sky. We are excited over the new hse, so high and windy. Finally after a long wait, it is here just a few more months away. Maybe when jul comes, I be blogging from the new hse. Haha! So *lame*..

Visited the first ID, initially I thought the hub will not like her thus not keen on what she presented. Well, think he has a good impression of her for now, shall look at a few more ba. Think is easier to engage an ID that can cater to most of our request and of cos within our budget. Soon, we gonna have a big hole. In fact, when Abby came, there was a big hole already. :) ask the hub, he is good at counting.

The next thing to look forward to is church camp! The first time we be bringing Abby out to msia! Well, unless we gonna buy our fans before church camp.. First time Abby gg church camp when she is 3.5 mths! :) so nice to be a baby. No worries, just cry when u are hungry or uncomfortable and someone will attend to u. I also want!!! :)

Teo is in Paris!!! Waiting for my loot *hopefully* and for niceeeeee photos!! Such a beautiful place... That made me miss USA too, another beautiful place for beautiful ppl like us!!! :) another beautiful place that I hasn't visited for a long time which always bring me back to the sweetest time.. Haa found a friend who took a nice pic of it and I love it!



No comments: