Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Abt me! :)

Realized these days my posting has been all abt Abby! Haha.. Yea cos she is such a sweetie pie to me! :) wanna rem a little abt myself..

Ever since the last encounter booked in on delivering little Abby, I am still in the recovering stage.. I still feel backache time to time, not sure if it is due to me standing/sitting too long instead of lying down. Sometimes these old wives tales are indeed true and better to follow.

Mom is indeed a great help during this period. Somehow when Abby is a little fussy, mom is able to put her to sleep so we both have peace during the day at HM to do our own stuff. Mom has been boiling drinks and herbal water for me to shower! Is indeed taxing, and also to cook my meals each day. Now I understand why some decided to go for tingkat for their second birth and have their mothers helping in just taking care of the baby. Mom is great and yet most of the times she has to withstand my grumbling and frustrations, esp when she has no knowledge and curious abt bf, yet I am impatient. Showering once a day does make me impatient since I still feel sweaty. I love my mom!!!

Many asked if I will go for another ytd. I do not know. I have my own fear to overcome which I think no one can understand. I am just thankful Abby is here and as she reveals her character, I hope she is joyful. As what they always say tai jiao, i am thankful as I think the preg process i was emo and down sometimes. However, i was reminded to commit to The Lord in prayer to remove my thoughts and somehow something is reminding me to stay joyful esp since abby is me. Maybe that's why Abby seems to be peaceful when I sang Jesus loves me to her haa..

Now, the next step is to decide if I am gg back to work full time, part time or not working and be a SAHM. Seeing Abby, I felt I want to care for her myself. Now I understand why all the returning moms are always missing their child at work. I am not back at work but I can feel it too. I realized I missed her even when I am out without her for a few hrs. Haa! Maybe she is still small, I didn't want to leave her alone. I dunno what I should do yet. Again, I have my insecurity hence stopping is not the top on my list like it used to be. Hai, I do feel I want to stay n care for her.. Such an irony, last yr I hope if I will have a baby, let it be this time so as to skip ACE go live and to be a SAHM.

Aiyo.. I dunno what to do... :x didn't like to make decision... Shall see what the hub has for input then. Hub is leaving the decision to me though, but I also feel is not easy for him if I were to stay HM completely. He will feel the stress esp seeing he can't be saving much and he doesn't have much left to satisfy his gadgets crave.. How can he live without his gadgets - that's killing him softly.. Well he may tell me he has his free lance but free lance as it says doesn't guarantee.. Hai...

1 more week to ACE live date! Haha will miss working with the consultants on this..

No comments: