Friday, March 15, 2013

My proudest moment as a mother!

I am so proud of myself pumping my 1st 100ml!! The feeling I have holding the heavy 100ml in my hand is not one many can understand. :D

Life is so amazing and at the same tome unpredictable. From when I was 5 weeks preg, I saw a little small representation of Abby. Slowly each month i hear the heart beat to a weekly affair I see her chubby cheeks. And now she is out and 2 weeks old. Just heard of SY diagnosed with gestational diabetes which Alicia boo warned me against. SY had to check her daily sugar level by pricking herself twice a day. Praying that she will get through this.

I have been consistent in reading my daily devotion which ytd's reminded me of the legacy I m leaving behind. For Abby, what is it that she will see when she scramble through my items, or even this blog? I dunno what legacy means, I dunno what she can learn from me. I only pray that God be her guidance and keep her safe and healthy. I sang Jesus Loves Me to her today and she slept with a smile. So sweet.

Read this today and I thought is a good reminded for myself... Esp so when I am seeing others through my frustration, sometimes I may even show it to Abby I realized :x

Jesus never fails to see us with love, even though we have scars of sin and a rumpled nature that shows in our stutter-step faithfulness. May God help us to replace our haughtiness with Jesus’ heart of love. —Randy Kilgore





No comments: