Saturday, March 16, 2013

My next proud moment?

I managed to capture Abby's smile! :) though maybe not the sweetest but more to come. She is such a joy.. :) *other than her bad cries* *tsk* life is nv a bed of roses huh..

Many wished to be like bb without worries and burdens, can just sleep and eat.. To be carried And served.. Haa. But when we grow up, there's more to life! :) I do enjoy my growing up years, and I am still growing up! :) I am enjoying each day with Abby and looking forward to having her join me for shopping!! :P the wonder of a daughter...

I prayed with Abby for the first time ytd! :) she was still and looked at me with wide open eyes. So cute!! :)
But I felt am still working to be a mother as best as I can for her. Sometimes I will feel I am a failure in areas pertaining to her, not as motherly as I thought I am. Hai.. And not as thoughtful la..

I do entertain thoughts like why are u asking for milk when u have just drank? Why are u crying and crying and cannot wait?

My QT for today..
Father, open my eyes to see my failings, open my heart
to receive Your discipline, and open my will to embrace
Your loving purposes. When I fall, I pray that You will
make me whole and restore my joy in You.





No comments: