Friday, March 22, 2013

Post natal massage

Today marked the last day for my post natal massage! :) it is great, feeling the water retention seem to reduce, but the main culprit is still lingering ard :( have to do Sth abt it then...

Kak Zah is a nice lady who been through so much in her life. A lady of 7 children and having to bear so much, I feel for her.. She enjoys listening to other's life story so that she know each family has their struggles and she is not alone. Wow, but I feel what she went through is almost combination of what some families went through. She opened my eyes to another perspective. I wonder how she can cross over her struggles, maybe is her principles and her god-fearing character that helped..

Say goodbye to the humid wrap that caused me crises, itchiness, perspiration-ness, and of cos the usefulness for womb and tummy! :)

P/s: why care when the other doesn't care?

No comments: