Monday, March 18, 2013

My QT

Dear Lord, thank You for speaking to me once again through devotion today. You have reminded me of my life verses, which I have put it at the back of my mind. Indeed, the tasks You called me to, You will enable me to. Father, help me to do them and allow me to play for roles well for those You have called me to. Amen.

I do feel I can't do everything. But God reminded me, He will see me finishing the race He called me to. I feel discouraged, tired, lonely in completing the race but He be there to journey with me. What a blessing to know my God will carry me through..

Dunno why recently I worry abt Abby's health. So much I have read, I also read of the negative part. One I have read is SIDS, I find myself checking if Abby is breathing each moment. Sometimes I feel her breath is loud and hard, thus I wanted to clear her nose. I really hope she be healthy and that I can at least see her growing till she settle down with a stable man for life.

No comments: